S I C K . :(

Sick,
again.
My health's been very much on the down side since last year.
It's kinda worrying.
& it's also worrying that I worry so much.
Idiotshitzzzz helluva worrywart.
Dang. =/
Been mugging really hard lately. But not so hard to the extent that I completely disassociate myself with Mr Computer & Friends (Teevee etcetera etcetera), yet.
The thing is I've fully understood the importance of education, though majority of what we learn = cowcrap.
Life's like that lah, they make you learn chimologies like Qualitative Analysis, Polymerisation... Trigonometry, Differentiation and Integration (Amath is kanasai)... Yeah and we end up being TaiTais/housewives and live off our husbands. Wow.
Even if we get a job it's not as if we're gonna put most of what we learn into use. But what to do? So I've learned to accept this system.
Can't believe I survived last week's madness. Tests everydayyyy. But I mugged hard for all tests though, for the first time ever, with a sudden rush of motivation. Hope it pays off well.
I hope 4/4 will do really well for the Big Os and blow off everyone who thinks we are some shitass hopeless losers-beyond-repair(as a class).
--
I love my Bunzie-munchy-honeycakes-sweetiepie lotzzzza.
She's no longer tiny like my pinkie but nevertheless, still ah-dorable, like a cutesy cutesy little furballie. :)
Oh, oh! i`ll show you guys a coupla photos of my two little nieces, Sheyenne(pronounce shay-yearn) and Sheylene. Bet you`ll all love them to bits.
OK. Bye loveliesssss!